Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Sedentary Life

Lucy and her nanny are off to the zoo today. Summer arrived in Portland a couple of days ago (in time for the 4th--a rarity in the Pacific NW) and I have mostly stayed inside, not only because of my gimpy leg, but I also got the yucky cold going around. I woke up last night around 3am unable to stop coughing, and had to find some cough suppressant to get through the rest of the night. Today my head hurts every time I cough.

Lucy has a bit of a stuffy nose, but so far that seems to be it.

Things are going okay. I am waiting to hear the outcome of my short term disability claim. I don't think it will be denied, but I haven't really checked to see if I really have an 8 day waiting period (instead of longer). I guess I have too many other things going on.

I haven't been weighing myself in the past week. I'm afraid what a week of inactivity will reveal on the scale. It can't be good.

Hubby is doing pretty well. He will probably come home around the 23rd of July, after 45 days of treatment. He sounds really good on the phone.

I guess I'm off to read, knit, or sleep.

No comments: