Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, May 19, 2007

getting closer

OK, it's starting to work now. I went to a BBQ on Friday, and I didn't eat that much, but more than I have been lately. Normally I figure that anything less than perfect eating will mean weight gain for me. But no, I lost another 1/2 lb...I eat less, and I'm more satisfied.

The band works!

It gives me a little extra confidence knowing that I can be human occasionally and not undo all the hard work I've put into this with one night of less than perfect choices. (The sangria was ok...I made it, not my best...those little bits of pasta salad and dessert were really good...and my garden burger was great!) I'm so glad this hasn't been a waste of time and money. I'll never be as fast a loser as most, but as long as I don't gain it back, I enjoy not being hungry and still losing weight.