Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Progress?

I'm not blogging much because I am frustrated. I'm in the limbo zone before achieving restriction. My second fill is next week and it can't come soon enough. I am back down to 13 lbs weight loss. I eat about 1200 cal a day. I work out 3-4 days a week, 45 minutes at a pretty vigorous pace. I haven't started weight training again yet, but I will soon.

I feel like I do the right things 85% of the time, maybe even more. How much less can I eat when I am properly restricted? I'm having a bit of buyer's remorse right now...which I understand is common during this phase of the band life. There is so much time to sit and ruminate on why I'm not losing as fast as this person or that person. And of course, people ask if I've lost weight yet after my surgery...which adds a bit of pressure. Grr.

But, the weather is beautiful, and I am going to start bike commuting while the weather is nice. I rode the route today and it only takes 20 minutes. I can shower at the gym and take the tram up to work! It's really the perfect biking scenario for someone who doesn't want to face the giant Marquam hill climb on a bike just before working 12 hours. It sounds like a great way to start the day, and I only have to get up 15 minutes early.

No comments: