Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, February 16, 2013

7 weeks...

Up, down, up, down...same few pounds. I saw 200 for a very brief moment, then back up to this range.  So weird. I am patiently waiting.  There's no way to eat this way without losing weight.

I'm starting to get better about eating the right amount and not overeating.  It's hard to eat slowly enough and not eat those 2 extra bites, which end up coming back up if I eat them.  But I'm getting better at it.

Not much to update right now.  I think the weight loss is showing in my face.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

It takes me 30 minutes to eat one-half cup of food. You just got to get used to what works for you. If you can get 30 minutes of walking. Even being 3 years out I find it makes a difference. Good luck