Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

How cute are these?






Let me say, I am a glass beadmaker. Someday I will be able to say "bead artist" but not just yet. :) I took 1 beginning bead class about 5 years ago, from Kim Miles in Taos, NM. I feel very fortunate to have been able to take that class. She had just moved from Seattle to Taos and I had just moved to NM for a travel assignment. I spent a whole day with her as her only student and I learned from the best!

She sells her beads on her website exclusively. She's started making these cute "Cupcake beads" that are so adorable! She says to use them as "evil eye" beads to ward off evil calories. I don't think I can make a cupcake yet, but I might try to make a donut, just as a reminder of my journey...

go to www.kimmiles.com and click on Taos Cupcake Diet for the cute pics...and order one while you are at it!


No comments: