Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wednesday--Spa Week!

It's officially my Spa Week. I am doing a different exercise class each day and it feels like a week at the Spa, so there, I'm calling it Spa Week. I guess that means I'm going to have to get a massage or a manicure or something to round it all out; you can't have only exercise during Spa Week. *sigh* It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it...

So, the roundup so far:
Monday: Spinning class (Cycle Express, 50 minutes) and swimming
Tuesday: Yoga (apparently it was Advanced, but I did fine)
Weds: Flow Yoga and swimming
Tomorrow: Pilates

More movement seen on the scale...very nice...great success. (Right Borat?) But better than that, I feel like I'm working muscles that aren't used to working. I feel good, at peace. My mind is "right".

No comments: