Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Some tools for the Journey

Here are some things I picked up recently to aid in my new way of life:
  1. Tiny utensils at Crate and Barrel
  2. Ginko leaf plates. I love all the stuff in this line, but we have enough dishes already and I love my Fiestaware, so I'll just get these 2 plates for daily use.
  3. Stainless steel shakers for protein powders (see below)

I'll need to get (at some point) a digital kitchen scale.

It seems, as I read all these wls blogs out there, that everyone has a clever name for their blog and a cutsie nickname for their band. Should I have one? I can't stomach another weird "band" pun. But maybe a name for my band...dunno. I'll keep thinking. Suggestions are welcome!

No comments: