Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Unwelcome Souvenirs

I just got back from a nice week at the coast for our anniversary trip. Going to the Oregon coast has become a tradition for us--our 3 wedding anniversaries have all been spent there. It's affordable and relaxing, what's not to love? It's one of my favorite places.

Upon returning from the coast, I discovered I had gained 5 pounds. I despaired. After two days of eating carefully, the 5 pounds are mysteriously gone. So, clearly, water weight, but still. There was a number on my scale that I haven't seen in over 18 months, and I'm still too close to that number for comfort. Fill tomorrow, and much more careful eating from here on out.

It's my birthday today, and we are planning on sushi for a birthday dinner. This can be done without loads of unnecessary calories, plus it is one of my favorite foods, so that's what we'll do.

I've had a lot of blog ideas lately, but at the moment they escape me, so perhaps there will be a flurry of new posts soon? Let's hope...!

No comments: